ABM believe and value all of its shareholders , therefore ABM encourage all shareholders to exercise its right and contribute to the company i,e: byway of attending the company’s General Meeting of Shareholders. ABM will value any constructive opinion and commit to provide system or instrument for any shareholder to be able to contribute and assist ABM to achieve its vision and mission.
ABM Dividend Policy
- ABM policy is to distribute dividends to shareholder with maximum 35% from retain earning. Track record of the previous dividends may be seen in AGMS result.
- ABM will distribute dividends to all shareholders in accordance with Financial Services Authority regulation No.33/POJK.04/2014 or its amendment.
ABM Nomination for Member of the Board
- One or more shareholders which represent minimum 10% of all shares with valid voting right, have the right to submit nomination for member of the board. Any nomination must be submitted to ABM’s Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- Any nomination shall be processed in accordance with Nomination and Remuneration Committee policy and procedure.
ABM Material Transaction Policy
- ABM will perform any material transaction (including mergers, acquisition, takeovers etc.) in accordance with Financial Services Authority regulations and best practices by involving independent party to assist such transaction.
ABM Board Review to Vision & Mission
- ABM Directors and Commissioners actively evaluate and review the company progress to achieve its short term and long term objective. Board of Commissioners reviewed company’s strategy and vision for the whole group before new fiscal year starting. Board of Directors perform monitoring and implementation progress of company’s and group strategy periodically through board meeting and joint meeting with subsidiaries.
ABM Board Composition
- ABM always comply to Financial Services Authority and Indonesia Stock Exchange regulations and take into account any best practices in composing and appoint its board member.
Company Information & Capital Market Supporting Institutions and Professions
Public Accountant Firm
KAP Purwantono, Sungkoro & Surja
Gedung Bursa Efek Indonesia
Menara 2, 7th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Tel. +62 21 5289 5000
Fax. +62 21 5289 4100
PT Datindo Entrycom
Puri Datindo – Wisma Sudirman
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kavling 34-35
Jakarta 10220 Indonesia
Tel. +62 21 5709009
Fax. +62 21 5709026
OTHER MATERIAL INFORMATION (INVESTMENTS, EXPANSIONS, DIVESTMENTS, ACQUISITIONS, RESTRUCTURING)
In 2015 there is no material information to be presented with regard to investment, expansion, divestment, acquisition, or restructuring performed by ABM Group.