Corporate Secretary is appointed by the Company by considering professional capability and integrity in public and business. Corporate Secretary reports to President Director. In general, Corporate Secretary serves as Compliance Officer who assists Board of Directors to comply with good corporate governance provisions. Functions and role of Corporate Secretary are stipulated in Corporate Secretary Charter which was issued based on Decision of Board of Directors of PT ABM Investama Tbk No. 002/ABM-CIR-Dir/2012 dated January 30, 2012 concerning Corporate Secretary Charter. Corporate Secretary Charter contains policies that govern aspects related to functions and role of Corporate Secretary toward Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, committees and shareholders of ABM Investama, compliance with the laws and regulations in capital markets as well as delivery and provision of corporateinformation to internal and external parties.
Profile of Corporate Secretary
Adrian Erlangga Sjamsul
Previously he was:
- Finance Director of the Company since 2014-now
- Director of PT Tunas Inti Abadi (2013-2015),
- Director of PT Reswara Minergi Hartama (2012-2015),
- Director of PT Trada Maritime Tbk. (2008-2012),
- Vice President of PT Pasifik Satelit Nusantara (2001-2008),
- Member of the Board and Chief Advisor of AceS International Ltd. (2006-2009),
- President Director of PT Ciputra Finance (2000),
- Director of PT Maharani Intifinance Tbk. (1996-1999).